The Beauty of Meeting our Great God at Church, Part 3
1. True and Dynamic Worship Accelerates our Spiritual Growth.
2. Most people are stuck in their sin. (
3. True and Dynamic Worship Enables us to get out of the mire of sin and apathy.
4. Are you stuck spiritually? Are you avoiding God's Word and the Worship of Him?
INTRODUCTION OF BODY
1. What are your goals and objectives every time you come to Worship God corporately?
2. Do you know the needs of the Guests? Needs of the Members? What are their Thoughts?
3. What are the Benefits of Church Membership? Each Member?
4. What are the Benefits of truly Worshipping God?
5. Why do We need to Meet God at His House every Sunday?
6. After we meet God at church and worship Him, then what?
7. Psalm 133 and the entire Psalter reveals that the temple lies at the heart of their faith!
8. Near Eastern men and women had a tremendous love the solidarity of the family. Biological Family and Family of Faith. Our biological family and church family should
not be worship, but utilized in our personal and corporate worship.
HOW CAN WE LIVE IN A POSITIVE MANNER WITH THIS FAMILY OF FAITH?
I. BY MAKING WORSHIP ON EARTH A DYNAMIC PRELUDE TO ETERNAL WORSHIP IN HEAVEN.
A. Our Worship of God on Earth should...
1. Be our Number One Priority.
a. Personal worship.
b. Corporate worship.
2. Be Viewed as Great and Marvelous Privilege.
a. It is a privilege to be in God's Awesome Presence.
b. It is a privilege to Serve God by Serving Mankind.
3. Be Viewed as one of the Main ways to fulfil our God's Given Purpose on Earth.
4. A Place to Experience and Extend God's Grace.
5. Opportunity to Experience God's Peace personally and then Live at Peace with Others.
a. Live at Peace with God.
b. Live at Peace with Self.
c. Live at Peace with God's People.
B. Our Worship of God is Genuine and Dynamic ...
1. Whenever it is Based on Biblical Models.
a. Read parts of Revelation 4.
b. Read Parts of Revelation 5.
2. Whenever it Changes us from the Inside Out. (Changes our Heart)
3. Changes our Attitudes.
4. Changes our Actions.
5. Changes our Associates.
C. Benefits of True and Genuine Worship are as follows:
1. Calms us.
2. Corrects us.
3. Leads us to be Compassionate toward Enemies.
4. Cures us of Hate and Bitterness.
5. True Confession of Sin is Encourages and Expected.
6. Convicts of Every Sin we have Committed.
7. Connects us with the Spiritual needs of Our Culture/Society.
1. Growing and dynamic church are filled with Servants who Love to Worship God with their Family of Faith.